Thread: A belated tip of the hat and a how-do-you-do...

Smile A belated tip of the hat and a how-do-you-do...

Hello, hello, hello!

I am sooooo sorry that it's taken soooooooo long to introduce myself! I chanced upon ADISC a fair while ago, made one (slightly cringeworthy) post, and promptly forgot about it. But a month-or-so ago I returned, explored the the site a bit more and realised what an interesting and relatively normal bunch you are! ()

So.... here I am... and I don't quite know what to say. Well... I live in the UK and have a pretty open-minded, liberal, somewhat nihilistic outlook on life. I often question what I'm doing with my life and aspire to doing something totally awesome... if only I could work out what it was. To while away the hours before I discover (or choose) my Grand Life's Purpose, I like to listen to music, geek around with computers, cycle through the forest/countryside, and ponder the meaning of life. Though I rarely do all at the same time.

As far as my AB/DL side goes... I remember sneaking nappies into my bedroom when I was five or six, which I'm sure my parents found rather eccentric. For many years I wondered whether I might be the only person in Britain with such strange proclivities... then in the mid-nineties I had access to a 28.8kb/s modem and I discovered (very gradually, with the odd connection timeout) that I was not alone! I accidentally bookmarked a site and tried to feign ignorance when my dad asked me what "infantilism" was... but I didn't care too much cos a short while later I found that adult-sized nappies existed! Yay!

I've racked up a fair few posts already, so thanks to everyone who's been so welcoming already. Hopefully I'll be chatting to more of you when I get the time to stop by (although I can be really shy - even online... which is kinda dumb... I guess I often find it hard to put my thoughts into words). But feel free to ask me any questions or... well... whatever!

So.... hello! But goodbye for now!

Welcome to ADISC! I do hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Haha..I guess welcome is in order. If it makes you feel any better, by waiting to post an intro thread, you did a really great job. You got to know the site really well by being a part of it first.

Greetings, I hope you enjoyed your flirtation with the site, "Buckle up Alice! You are about to see just how deep the rabbit hole is."

Hay there Tiny, welcome to ADISC!
    Nice intro, btw!

Best way to get to know people is on IRC. I was here for about 5 or 6 months and I didn't really feel integrated into the community until I went on IRC. You seem like a cool guy, though I'm putting some points against you for not posting your intro right away :P

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I'll definitely have to give that IRC thingummy a go at some point!