Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virtual padding

Default Virtual padding

as i have had a account on imvu and second life i found that they sell diapers there on both for your avi.
    who has got some to show that they are AB/DL online?

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    as i have had a account on imvu and second life i found that they sell diapers there on both for your avi.
    who has got some to show that they are AB/DL online?
    This forum account

I don't have any desire to advertise my fucked up fetish elsewhere on the net, especially if I'm expected to pay real cash to do so. If I get the urge to talk diapers etc I'll log into the ADISC (which is free)

Besides, nothing beats the real thing

I've never done 2nd Life. Do you have to pay real $$$$ for virtual stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Do you have to pay real $$$$ for virtual stuff?
    I'm under the impression that clothing etc. is made by other people (rather than Second Life's creators), and they can choose to charge people for it or not, since they put time and creativity into creating stuff. It's the same as furry artists charging people for custom artwork, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by BestUsernameEver View Post
    I don't have any desire to advertise my fucked up fetish elsewhere on the net, especially if I'm expected to pay real cash to do so. If I get the urge to talk diapers etc I'll log into the ADISC
    Uhhh, Whatever self image you have, I'm not sure it is appropriate to refer to diapers as a "F" up fetish on a site in which people are trying to come to terms with something that can be deeply emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Uhhh, Whatever self image you have, I'm not sure it is appropriate to refer to diapers as a "F" up fetish on a site in which people are trying to come to terms with something that can be deeply emotional.
    He basically meant that that's how most outside this community would perceive us, which is true. Whether its a fetish or not, it is rather weird.

I have an IMVU account and before ADISC it is where I spent a large amount of my time. The *B/DL scene there is dead now. Everyone moved on from IMVU. There are ways to earn credits on IMVU though. There is the freespin which can win you up to 500 credits per day but most of the time you win nothing.

In SL there isn't really much for adult babies but for babyfurs there are three sims all attached to eachother for the babyfurs and they're pretty friendly to normal adult babies and child roleplayers. And to earn Linden dollars on SL there are many places where you can get jobs. You could also make your own stuff and sell it too. Also if you make enough money on SL you can convert it back to real money. There are a lot of people that live off the money they make from SL.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi View Post
    I have an IMVU account and before ADISC it is where I spent a large amount of my time. The *B/DL scene there is dead now. Everyone moved on from IMVU. There are ways to earn credits on IMVU though. There is the freespin which can win you up to 500 credits per day but most of the time you win nothing.

In SL there isn't really much for adult babies but for babyfurs there are three sims all attached to eachother for the babyfurs and they're pretty friendly to normal adult babies and child roleplayers. And to earn Linden dollars on SL there are many places where you can get jobs. You could also make your own stuff and sell it too. Also if you make enough money on SL you can convert it back to real money. There are a lot of people that live off the money they make from SL.
    while that may be true i hate the program since it loads way to slow and messes up to much
    and no no i have both but i don't have that stuff