Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello everybody,

I joined a while ago, and I've been sort of a long-time lurker in the AB/DL community. I figured it was about time to introduce myself and to start actually posting. Anyway, I'm 22 and a college student in New York. I enjoy computers and the Internet (of course), reading, photography, and playing the guitar.

Welcome to the world of posting

Hope you enjoy yourself, I know there's a lot of people on this site really into guitar playing.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    ~I know there are a lot of people on this site really into playing guitar.

Funny, I was going to welcome him as a fellow photographer.

Ah, isn't it nice to see folks around here present themselves as three dimensional beings.

Welcome to our world and enjoy the diversity we have to offer forkman.

Welcome to ADISC! I do hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Welcome aboard. Yessir, I share your enthusiasm for music and computing, though my instrument of choice is the piano.

Post around, be sure to drop by IRC sometime.

Welcome to the out and open f0rkman !! Glad to see your going to be taking a more active role here on the ADISC and i always like seeing more people from NY getting known =)