Thread: Re-introduction

Default Re-introduction

Hey all,

So i've been a member here for a few months, but the only other post i have is my first intro, so i apologize for not being very active. i hope to start new and become more active.

Anyway, I am a bedwetter, mostly due to stress from school I think. I do wear in the daytime at home, though, just because I can I guess! I'm not really sure if my parents have picked up on the whole thing though. I do know that they have discovered some diapers before though (Just the other day actually). My dad decided that he was going to clean my room, and that I needed a new matress (i do seriously) so while at school he cleaned my room and threw my matress away, finding at least 4 (all clean), if not more. The wierd thing is is that even though I know he found them, he hasn't said a word about it. I'm not sure if he told my mom or not.

Anyway, thanks for listening. I apologize if there are any gramatical errors, as I use my PS3 to use this site and others, and typing takes forever,

Anything else that I missed that you would like to know just ask.

Welcome to ADISC! I actually wrote my intro on a PS3 and it was tough cause I didn't use any Capital Letters in it. Nowadays, I have a laptop for that but to get back to topic, do you have any hobbies or interests outside of *b/dlism? Otherwise, I do hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Thanks. Yea that took me a good 15 minutes to write lol. I am pretty interested in model railroading right now. I'm in a club that does the set ups at train shows and other places... so yea. lol.

Lurk or be active buddy, I'll welcome you all the same.
    The beauty of this site is that we do not demand much, and nothing required is unnecessary or unjustifiable.

If you are wetting other than by choice I would encourage you to tell your dad though. It sounds like he knows anyway and you may have other problems that need to be addressed before you end up with a ulcer or nervous twitch for your troubles.