Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General fascination with diapers

Question General fascination with diapers

OK, so I just found this on youtube.

It looks like they are not diaper enthusiasts but just general folks that make youtube videos.

I have to ask, just what is the fascination with diapers among the general public?
    Be it humor or horror we cannot ignore that there are many outside diaper references.

YouTube - Depends commercial

im guessing they are trying to make fun of a product they know nothing about. in some peoples opinion is a gross thing, others its funny. honestly i find these commercials more funny then anyhting

Maybe they're also AB's (we never know lol). Sometimes people make videos like thse to make things subtly known by other potential people that may also know them. I've thought about doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by iPlushie View Post
    Maybe they're also AB's (we never know lol).
    Perhaps, but I doubt it. I do not ascribe to the notion that all of these diaper references have something to do with us.

I think some people have fascination with certain things that doesn't extend to being a big part of their life. I think it's like that with diapers for some people. They are fascinated with them in some way but it's not a big deal to them or isn't a fetish or it's just different. Howard Stern comes to mind.

I guess it's an inside joke or something? I'm not really seeing how it's funny...

They're showing us how cooky and zaney they are by going "Lookame! I'm a wearing a freakin DIAPER! Isn't that just CRAZY?!"

That's pretty much it.

That's... well, stupid, really...

That's a really interesting video, good find.

Basically, between the ages of about 3 and 80, you're not supposed to be wearing diapers, so it's just the fish-out-of-water element of it. Comedy of the absurd, I guess you could say.