Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timing

Exclamation Timing

I want to order a Bambino sample or some Walgreens sleep pants or goodnites from NorthShore Care Supply now that I have my credit card, but the only thing stopping me is when it will arrive at my house. Is there a way to set a date and time it will come, and what the delivery guy will do when it gets here? So it can come when my parents aren't home, and I am home.

If you order Bambinos, they ship through UPS so you can get a tracking number (so you'll get an exact date of arrival). When you order, the company gives you space to give additional information. I'm guessing you can use that space to specify where you want them to leave the package.

I don't think so. But if you have a car, you can always have it delivered to a UPS store and pay $5 to pick it up there.

be careful of the billing statements, they can be a dead giveaway to your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    I don't think so. But if you have a car, you can always have it delivered to a UPS store and pay $5 to pick it up there.
    I am not old enough to drive yet

be careful of the billing statements, they can be a dead giveaway to your parents.
    What do you mean? i have my own bank account/credit card

May I suggest waiting untill you have a few days off from school, like a holiday break, I mailed a guy I know a sleeper when he could be there when the mail arrived.

Maybe if you know someone nearby who will accept the package for you with no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    May I suggest waiting untill you have a few days off from school, like a holiday break, I mailed a guy I know a sleeper when he could be there when the mail arrived.

Maybe if you know someone nearby who will accept the package for you with no questions asked.
    I have some 3-day weekends, but not several days until Spring break, when we might be on vacation.

And i dont trust anyone with the diapers...

I'll second that if your parents have access whatsoever to the statement for your credit card, you may give yourself away by using it. Securing a prepaid card may be much safer.

FedEx I'm fairly certain will allow specific requests of where to leave a package. I've never had to do it before but I hear they will even do wacky things like "Behind the garbage next to the house under the box that's there".