Thread: New Mommy

Smile New Mommy

Hello there, i am a new mommy and girlfriend of my 18 month old AB. I am here to learn.

Well welcome to the group.
    HOT DAWG, I cannot believe how many people I see from NC on here!

I felt like I lived at the edge of the known universe for years seeing everyone from CA and distant regions pour in and me all by myself in the sticks.

Oh yeah, and would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself such as outside interests and the things that make you a whole person and not just a play mommy.

Mou, you'll need to tell us more about yourself, like what you like to do outside of being a mommy. (Always nice to have another fellow mommy around here, btw, we're quite a minority.) Other than wanting to know more about you, I'd be happy to be your mentor. No matter what kind of boy you're dealing with, I know how to love them all.

Welcome, ANewMommy! I'm fairly new-ish myself, but I think you'll find a friendly and diverse group of very interesting people here (including myself, of course!).

You say you are here to learn... so... feel free to ask if there's anything we/I can tell you....

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to share? I do hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Smile Welcome ANewMommy!

Welcome to ADISC. I am also here to learn (never too old) and the members here have taught me a lot. Have fun!

Hi, WeLcome to Adisc! You're gonna love it on here!

Post some more info on yourself. People sometimes list other hobbies and interests they have, other than this one. Like sports, pasttimes, etc.

# Otherwise, weLcOmE to AdISc Coolest forum of it's kind! # You're gonna love it here

be warned.. when you are known to be a mommy people will come crying to you for things...

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    be warned.. when you are known to be a mommy people will come crying to you for things...
    Y'think? I already tackled her in the IRC chat.. >.>

But that was before I knew she was here for her kid. :tongue:

ANewMommy, we'd be happy to help you understand and learn anything you'd like to. All you have to do is ask.