Thread: hello

Default hello

well, hello everyone of Adisc. you can call me Tika. I'm not sure what to say at the moment, other then I like animals and reading. and video games! And diapers, duh! :3

Oh I'm a really nice person, and will try to support who ever needs it. though I'm perticularliy shy and may not post much, It doesn't mean I don't care!

Perhaps a relational introduction like how old you are, a few personal accomplishments or your dreams and aspirations.

Welcome to ADISC TikaWolf!

Guess what!? We have another TIKA (he is from Ohio) on ADISC!!

Hope its warmer there than in NYC!

~ Will

Welcome to ADISC! So, do you have a favorite animal? Mine personally is the Fox. I do hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

well, thanks everyone! I'm 17, I'd like to get into the arts or into science!

another Tika huh? well I'm a girl! :3

*to tk7432* I have a few favourite animals, wolves for sure! I also like skunks, foxs, and raccoons!

Welcome to ADISC!

Issa wolf! Are you wild? Can I pet chu? :tongue:

Welcome to ADISC Tika =D glad to have you, hope you enjoy our support community!