Thread: vaboy

Default vaboy

This is a well thought out side for us diaper wearers. I use depends for medical reasons. I have hinmans syndrome and I have had this since I was 13 years of age. I am looking forward reading other post and being a part of this group. Thank you for this site.

Hi Vaboy and welcome to ADISC. There is an incontinence sub forum in Diaper Talk. But I haven't heard of Hinman's Syndrome. Maybe if you are wiling to share the details of what it is and what caused you to have it if you know? And how long have you had to live with it for? But only if you are willing to share, no pressure! You just seem open to mention it, that was all.

And outside of that, I'm sure there is some interests you have? Cars? Computers? Games? Aerospace?

Feel free to browse around!

Welcome to ADISC,
    Hope you enjoy being a part of this community.

I used to wet the bed (outgrew it right after the 8th grade), but somehow I started to LOVE diapers (randomly) at age 11. Just curious, we know you wear 24/7 but do you like diapers too?

Also what other hobbies, sports, or subjects are you inteersted in?

~ Will

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to share? I do hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love