Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mamy Poko XXXL Review (similar to size 7)

Default Mamy Poko XXXL Review (similar to size 7)

before you read,
    sorry about my english is not good
    but i wanna talk to you all

Hi all
    this is my first post in here
    im from thailand (in thailand has a few ab/dl)
    and i've read about your curious things about mamy poko
    so i will inform you about this brand ^_^

mamy poko is from japan and very popular in here (for use with babies and ab/dl like me) because its absorbant is really awesome and biggest size (compare with similar size with other brand)
    and when you come to thailand you can buy it very easy at supermarket even a convenience store.

about its absorbant , i've test it so may times that XXL size (Diapers) can absorb about 2 times of my huge wetting (about 650-750 cc.) and it didn't leak or soak at all but it will swell quite a lot and XXXL size (Pants) can absorb about 3 times of my huge wetting (about 850-1000 cc.)

capacity is depends on your urine's colour , if urine's colour is more yellow it can absorb less than i've told you and in the other hands it can absorb much more such as
    when i test it with water , size XXXL can absorb up to 2500 cc. (it swell a lot but still didn't leak or soak at all) and size XXL (Diapers) can absorb up to 2000 cc.

now let's take a look

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Front

Back

Pick up one , really huge, 15 cm. wide and 65 cm. long

now wear it and have fun
    (notice that it can fit upto only 30 inches waistline
    but my waistline is 35 inches so i've to use some tape to attach it)

but i've never try pampers cruiser size 7
    i wanna try it but in thailand there's no pampers available at all
    Last edited by abdlth; 30-Jan-2010 at 00:35. Reason: removing stuff

We really didn't need the crotch shot... REALLY. We also didn't need to know about your masturbatory pleasures...

3 things.
    1: there are some things we do not want to know.
    2: no crotch shots.
    3: resize images so they don't blow up everyone's screen. I have a very wide screen and even for me the pictures were 2 to 3 times as wide as the screen

Elli

Interesting how they have that ruffley waist bit like Tena pants and the like.

Hi and welcome.

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear about Asian diapers since access to them is very limited here is the USA. I sure there are many here who would be willing to trade diapers to try diapers that they cand get where they live including me. However you should post an introduction and let us know a little more about you.

There is a section on this site for mature topics. Anything sexual related should be posted there.

I'd like to hear more about the diapers available in your country. Do you have Goo.n Bigger than Big?

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Do you have Goo.n Bigger than Big?
    lol those are Japanese.

Asia isn't all one big country, whatever you crazy Americans may think :P

Quote Originally Posted by 0x000017 View Post
    lol those are Japanese.

So is Mamy Poko. And I am very well aware that "Asia" is not a country. Excuse me for assuming that if one brand of diaper from Japan is available in Thailand that another very popular diaper might be available to.

I'm going to leave it at that, so as not to hijack this thread. Just think before you post!

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    So is Mamy Poko. And I am very well aware that "Asia" is not a country. Excuse me for assuming that if one brand of diaper from Japan is available in Thailand that another very popular diaper might be available to.

I'm going to leave it at that, so as not to hijack this thread. Just think before you post!
    Fair point, I'm clearly not as well-versed in diapers as you. It was a stupid joke in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by 0x000017 View Post
    lol those are Japanese.

Erm hate to rain on youre parade, but these are from Japan aswell,
    They are known as 'moony man super big' there though.
    Here they are on Unicharm.co.jp
    they have been selling them for years.

More pics for the guys here.

PS, Sorry about the japaneaseness of the links but info about these is scarse in english.