Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slightly New Member

I know this is going to sound slightly weird but apparently I signed up for this site and forgot that I did. Anyway, my real name is Riley and I am 29 years old and I live in Rockford IL with my cat and I work at Walgreens. I am also on diaperboys and diaperanime so some of you might already know me since my username is the same on diaperboys and diaperanime and for some people diaperspace. Especially if you are from diaperboys since I have been there since it was created four years ago. Also, for those of you on diaperanime I mainly roleplay as a caretaker, however I am just getting started there so don't count on anything to exciting.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

I looked at that and I realized I left some stuff out. I enjoy pets. I had a dogs when I was growing up and since I moved into an apartment and couldn't have a dog I got my step mother and dad's cat. I enjoy running a lot. That is why I run the Chicago Marathon with my older sister who is very very very close with me, she is like a second mother to me and is worried about me since they are unfortunately cutting hours at Walgreens due to lack of sales so getting food right now is kind of hard at the moment. Anyway if you need to know anything more about me don't be afraid to ask trust me I don't mind at all.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jan-2010 at 00:13. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    OMG. Spiderman is one of us. Who'd a thunk it?

LOL yes I know I am as shocked as you are Arlikra he he.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHOTDOG View Post

Oh my gosh it is my buddy Iwanthotdog and he has a light saber!!!!!! May the force be with you young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    welcome to the site.

Thank you Valerye it is very much appreciated.

Welcome to ADISC! I do hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love