Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever listen to a song over and over again?

Default Ever listen to a song over and over again?

I can't seem to turn off "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. I know it's old but I've barely heard it.

Lol, im like this I find a song i like and constantly listen to it!

I can only listen to a song over and over again when it is truly IMO a great song, and this has happened to me in the past.... but Nachos ... Lady Gaga ? =( are you serious ? =(

I dunno, it's hypnotic.

I tend to listen to old 90's alternative. Can you recommend some good current music?

Butterfly Mage

I've listened to certain Enya songs a LOT. There's a certain mathematical precision to her music that I find quite compelling.

I have this problem constantly, although it has a lot more to do with my SPD (autistic-like) issues than anything else. A lot of the time I really don't like the song musically, but there's some sort of sound that's produced in the music, or by the beat, that causes me to fixate on it.

Now, for not have these issues, perhaps you could try listening to something, anything with a catchy tune? Doesn't necessarily have to be a favorite of yours either, just something closer to your tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    good current music
    Well that drastically reduces your search. Almost impossible.
    No, I seriously would give you tips, but I'm likely not into the same kind of music, so that would likely do you no good, lol.

EDIT: Ooops! That was my 300th post. Was going to post it on the '00th post' thread, lol. Oh well...

I listened to "The Watcher" by Dr. Dre like, 4 times the other day :P

at the moment its be somebody by the enemy. i liked it anyway and its the theme to the fa cup so i keep hearing it :P

Some good current music IMO (if you like Lady "Caca" for some reason) would be MGMT, Silversun Pickups, Daft Punk, Pearl Jam, Mastodon, B.o.B., Eminem, Gorillaz, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Breaking Benjamin, We Are Scientists, He Is Legend, Protest The Hero, The Shins, Modest Mouse ... depends on what you like really but thats a list comprised of all around good music.

I do this too, then i listen to it too much that I loose my taste for the song. I did this for Life in Technicolor II, but I am now beginning to like it again.