Thread: Teen Boy.

Default Teen Boy.

Introducing myself.

Like to think of myself of a teen boy (like 13 years old) that still wets his bed, and has daytime accidents from time to time. Wears disposable underpants at night.

I reality I am a 63 year old man, happily married with four kids, and a demanding career who, for reasons I do not understand, pines to regress.

Jay
    Last edited by pirate1954; 04-Feb-2010 at 17:01.

Ok well liking to think of yourself as younger is all fine and good, but for your intro we need to know real facts about you like your age and like your hobbies. Its just best around here to be upfront about your age from the get go otherwise it could lead to some complications down the line.

Try telling us more about yourself rather than who you pretend to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuno View Post
    Ok well liking to think of yourself as younger is all fine and good, but for your intro we need to know real facts about you like your age and like your hobbies. Its just best around here to be upfront about your age from the get go otherwise it could lead to some complications down the line.
    To clarify this a bit further, no one is under any obligation to share their age with anyone except when registering their account, but we don't get to lie about it to others. So the OP should feel free to give his biological age or not, but some real life indicators can be helpful at a minimum. I do appreciate that he stated clearly that he likes to pretend vs. asserting his age is what it isn't.

To the OP: welcome to the site and do give us a bit more to go on in terms of hobbies or non-diaper interests. I think you'll find us a pretty welcoming bunch once we get the rules of the road sorted.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Responding to introduction.

Welcome to "the" ADISC. We talk about things.

insert 'DISC 2 to get longer greeting

zozz

Nice to meet you.