Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi all! I'm a new married 25 y/o gay guy from Cambridge, MA. My partner knows about my diaper interests and is cool with them. I figure I'm about 75 AB and 25 DL. I'm interested in the babyfur lifestyle and am currently exploring puppyhood. I recently returned from Scotland, where I was studying for a Masters in Philosophy; other interests include photography, reading (lots of non-fiction), and building blanket forts in my living room

Glad to see so many people here, hope to contribute to this community in any way that I can!

Hello mate, welcome to Adisc.
    Your boyfriend knows about your diaper interests? That's pretty cool!
    I'm a babyfur myself and yeah, it's awesome.

Philosophy? That's one of my favorite subjects, may I ask in which area of it that you fancy the most?
    Myself, I'm absorbed by life-philosophies, life questions and ethics.
    Reading non-fiction is also something I like.

Have a nice time here!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Hello and welcome, from somebody else from your area! There are certainly plenty of babyfurs around.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Welcome to the forum do not drink the water!
    They're trying to clean up the Charles!
    Anyways, hi from North Shore. Check out the IRC when you get a chance and if you want to hang out some time, feel free to PM me

Welcome to ADISC!

You live in one of those states that has a LOT of kool AB/DL's

Hope you like ADISC, and can post and be a active member of this community!

Massachusetts represent! We're neighbors, I live in Watertown near Harvard Square. That's cool that your partner knows about your "interests" and supports you.

There are a lot of cool people in the MA area, both fur and non-fur. From those I've met so far, it's a very down to earth, low drama group who blend this interest with a healthy balance of socializing (AKA diapers are not a primary focus, nor are they usually in use). It has been a lot of fun for me getting to know the great people in the Boston area, and I hope you have the same luck! ^-^