Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

I'm new to the forum, don't really know what to say. I'm a college student in western Massachusetts, but from Virginia. I'm mostly a DL, but I like the idea of being an AB as well. Nobody knows about my diaper wetting, although at some point it'd be nice to find a playmate or someone to change me. There's something about having your diaper changed by someone or changing someone else's diaper that seems very intimate to me. I'm kind of an introvert, but I look forward to meeting others with similar interests here.
    I wear diapers usually once or twice a week, depending on how busy I am with classes and whatnot. I don't really have a preferred brand yet, right now I'm wearing depends, which I don't find absorbant enough, but oh well.

Hello, welcome to ADISC have you got anymore hobbies/interests

I'm a musician and a writer, aside from being a student. I spend most of my time during the semesters doing class related stuff, I read a lot, write a lot, wander around, drive, whatever suits me at the moment. As I said, I'm not much of a people person, so I spend a lot of time on my own, which is amplified given that I don't have a roommate.

Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will find many good and supportive people here.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love