Thread: could anyone recomed a clothes supplier

Question could anyone recomed a clothes supplier

I am thinking of getting some toddler clothes romer suits all in ones or dungareescould anyone give me some pointers on who are good suppliers. i dont really like the ubber baby designs dut dont mind the toddler stuff any advice would be much appreciated

*Scratches head*

I have the feeling this is the wrong forum for this...

In response to your question, I really don't know...Ebay? I'm really not much of a TB.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Check out the LINKS at the top of the page.

No welcome? If you wanted to post a thread like this, this type of thread belongs in the TeenBaby or AdultBaby forums. In this forum, threads that introduce you as a member here can be done.

Since you're in england I'll recommend Cosy n Dry and Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

Thumbs up Recommended Supplier.

I have found an English site -Auntie Annies Sissy Babywear Store- very friendly service, small additions at no extra cost and fast delivery even to Australia. Some of the material patterns may be too babyish for you. But there is no harm in having a look. Best of luck!
    That is Auntie Annies Sissy Adult Babywear