Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you wear your diaper

Smile where do you wear your diaper

just thinking about where people were wearing diapers...

at home, work, shopping, movies, sleeping....

most often i just wear diapers at home in the computer, but sometimes also when im shopping, but just when alone.

Also sometimes sleep in diaper, but not often

Usually around my waist and between my legs.

I mean, mostly at my apartment, often to bed.

From a little bit above my waist to below my scrotum.

Mostly at home, occasionally in public under some sweats. At least twice a week to bed. Never to work.

In the privacy of my own home. I did wear one in public once. One of the first times I ever bought diapers I was so excited that I had to drop into the public toilets on the way home and put one on, I just couldn't wait! lol

Only at home for me, when no one else is around. I just don't feel comfortable going around in public wearing a diaper.

Mainly at home and to bed. Sometimes I will wear out to the mall just for fun.

Typically at home. Given the chance I'll wear in public since it's the safest place to do so. I have many times by myelf and with others, don't have a problem with it. Wearing a diaper while trying to sleep is too umcomfortable for me, I get restless. Never worn to work, I'm sure I never will, two parts of my life I feel I shouldn't mix together.

I wear mostly at night, but if stressed i will wear during the day, or if i am going to be doing something scary i will also wear during the day. Have worn to work / school / college etc. College know that i wear and why.