Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The "let's keep Dash amused at University" thread.

Talking The "let's keep Dash amused at University" thread.

Rather bored - sitting around waiting for a meeting that will only last 15mins...
    need some form of entertainment - your input would be muchly appreciated XD
    kthx ^.^

Have a staring contest with whoever will look at you! That, or start humming random notes really loudly while rocking back and forth.

I think here, a staring contest with a random is asking to get KO'd lol would be funny though!
    ...and I usually end up humming loudly when I have my headphones in anyway - lots of funny looks O.o

Go to youtube and look for bf2 mine its a very funny movie thing and will keep you entertained for days. Then whach mine 2 and be entertained even longer.

Is this thread still valid? Did you already have the meeting? Or is this thread still open season?

Quote Originally Posted by Your Worst Nightmare View Post
    Is this thread still valid? Did you already have the meeting? Or is this thread still open season?
    very good question i want that answer too.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Your Worst Nightmare View Post
    It's past now lol.... once again, timezones are against me. but I was sitting thinking about how I won't get many replies since the majority of members would be sleeping / waking up at that time... so i ended up watching Naruto and Boston Legal :p

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Go to youtube and look for bf2 mine its a very funny movie thing and will keep you entertained for days. Then whach mine 2 and be entertained even longer.
    nooo... I've only seen it once and I LOL'd so much I cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    It could be worse. You could be dead.

Oh, the irony!

how did you do that? I assume that is your car.

Its a Citroen C2 isn't it?