Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Incontinent Student Bodies

Default Incontinent Student Bodies

Hey! Just wondering if anyone knows where this webcomic could be found. I saw it referenced on Encyclopedia Dramatica and was interested.

I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT SO DONT CALL ME A PERV!!
    If it's like... That... ><

Thx XD

GaashaHuzzah

You don't want to read it, you aren't missing a thing. Trust me, the plot can be summarized in like, a sentence.

"Guy goes to college and has gay diaper time with other male animals."

The end.

I read it and liked it, and then wanted to read it again, but I can't find any Downloads of it. D: You can buy it, though, somewhere off the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Hey! Just wondering if anyone knows where this webcomic could be found. I saw it referenced on Encyclopedia Dramatica and was interested.

I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT SO DONT CALL ME A PERV!!
    If it's like... That... ><

Thx XD

Fine, you're a furvert. Freak.

Seriously though, you're asking for copyrighted material on a public forum; I'm pretty sure there's a rule or two about that. And really, the comic is terrible; not worth downloading, it's the same quality you would see from someone making a fap story on any ab/dl site.

Mako

I have it, but it's not worth downloading. It was done by Marci WAY back when as more of a commissioned thing. People paid to have their character put into the comic and so theres not really a story among the first two. The next two comics are bawful spurts of overcoming "fursecution".
    It was a cute idea that took itslef too seriously and became an embarrassment to our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    It was a cute idea that took itslef too seriously and became an embarrassment to our community.
    Ten bucks says that's how it found itself a nice shining spot in Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I have it, but it's not worth downloading. It was done by Marci WAY back when as more of a commissioned thing. People paid to have their character put into the comic and so theres not really a story among the first two. The next two comics are bawful spurts of overcoming "fursecution".
    An embarrassment, that ended up being hilarious to read, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    I read it and liked it, and then wanted to read it again, but I can't find any Downloads of it. D: You can buy it, though, somewhere off the internet.
    >.> You need to lurk some more on the internet. Go to the ED page of ISB and there should be a rapidshare link for it.
    Last edited by Dream; 25-Jan-2010 at 03:12.

The next two comics are bawful spurts of overcoming "fursecution".
    I've only read the ED article and not the actual comic strip - I'm not sure if I would want to read the actual comic strip - but I can say that rather than being an embarrassment it should be a source of pride. Babyfurs pwning 4chan is epic

Edit: Also maybe this topic should be moved to the regulars forum. Anyone googling "incontinent student bodies" would be liable to find this post, and all things considering, I'm not sure those are the type of people we want knowing about ADISC. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tsendo View Post
    Babyfurs pwning 4chan is epic
    You know ICB is messed up when 4chan is speechless.