Thread: Hey :D

Default Hey :D

Hi, I've been in chat a couple of days and thought I should introduce myself. I'm a babyfur. I live in PA. I'm in college right now. Besides diapers, I like soccer, running, working out, video games, and movies. If you want to know anything more, just ask.

Pfft, working out. That's for losers. :P

You should really post more. that way you can turn green and get all sorts of super-powers. Like access to the Regulars' forum

What video games?

Welcome to ADISC number 83.

Quote Originally Posted by foxx83 View Post
    If you want to know anything more, just ask.
    Question: What's the coolest thing ever?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome to ADISC, what movies do you like?

Did you know that there used to be a show on called "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"? Isn't that terrific?

This is ADISC. I'd welcome you too, but I'm not sure it's such a good idea. Not enough of the cool kids have done it yet, and I'm afraid that if I do it then it'll be obvious I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, ya know? I mean sure, if everyone and their grandma's cat was in on the action, then I'd probably do it, cause it would be the cool thing to do, but as it is right now, not so much. You gotta wait for the trend to develop. I'm not one to get in there before I know it's safe. I can't commit unless I know it's going to work out (a pyschological issue I totally attribute to that one time where I purchased a Dreamcast). So yeah, ya know... at least you're here.

In no fault of the OP at all i find this to be the weirdest Greeting thread i've ever read. I guess that makes the OP pretty damn cool hehe anyways WELCOME to adisc Foxx83, looking forward to seeing you around !