Thread: My introductory speech

Default My introductory speech

Haha, not so much a speech actually, just a short introduction. My name is Jordon, I'm 19 years old, a DL, and enjoy motocross, snowmobiling, mountain biking, fishing, downhill skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and all kinds of other extreme sports. Oh, and I live in Wisconsin.

I think the dl thing all started when I was 4 years old and my mom suckered me into potty training by offering a toy in return. Well I fell for it and I always got excited for diapers for some reason ever since. A year and a half ago I discovered adult diapers so I've been having some fun with them every now and then since. I just wear every now and then while home alone and am not into any of the AB stuff.

It was pretty cool when I found this nice forum the other night where I wasn't creeped out like I was with all the others. So its good to meet all of you!
    Last edited by Elastic; 26-Jan-2010 at 05:33.

First off, Welcome to the site Elastic. I bet it's really cold up there in Wisconsin. It was really cold down here in Florida a couple of weeks ago, but someone turned summer on to early now. It's 60 degrees outside and it's 2:00 in the morning >~<

Secondly, your mom suckered you into ....oh! I read that wrong the first time. My fuzzy brain didn't see the word "quit" between into and diapers. xD It makes soooooo much more sense now.

Anyway, anything else you like? Cow-tipping, Surfing (there's so much sea and ocean in Wisconson isnt there :] ) , perhaps bobsledding?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Quote Originally Posted by Elastic View Post
    It was pretty cool when I found this nice forum the other night where I wasn't creeped out like I was with all the others. So its good to meet all of you!
    Welcome to the less creepy, but still pretty messed up by comparison, side of the net.

Nice to meet you too Elastic ! Welcome to ADISC =) ... don't listen to Khaymen .. we might be pretty messed up but no more then the rest of the world and IMO a lot less, anyways i hope you find what you need in the community and have a great time.

Welcome to ADISC elastic. Hope it's not much of a stretch to think I'll be seeing you around the forums for a little while .

Lame puns aside, you have a nice intro there. I can relate to much of it. I was forced in to training at about the same age, and wanted to be back in diapers ever since. It's a pretty common ground for a lot of people on here. Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to hop in wherever .