View Poll Results: And the AFC Champion is...

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 New York Jets (9-7 Reg Season Record)

4 40.00%
  • 1 Indianapolis Colts (14-2 Reg Season Record)

6 60.00%

Thread: 2010 AFC Championship Game: New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Default 2010 AFC Championship Game: New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Well, tomorrow is the big day of NFL Conference Championship Weekend. First of these games is the AFC Championship Game with a rematch of both a Week 16 Game and Super Bowl III in the New York Jets who are shocking the world with Rookie QB Mark Sanchez and Rookie HC Rex Ryan going against 4x NFL MVP QB Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts. The game starts tomorrow in the US at 3:00 PM EST on CBS. Who wins?

Colts are going to win, but it's gonna be harder than everyone thinks. I'll be cheering from the Jets sidelines!

I am not happy the Jets squeaked in. I wanted ESPN not to get what they wanted- a rematch of Super Bowl III.

I am really tired of hearing of Joe Willie Namath's famous statement.

WildThing121675

Statistics would side with the Colts but I'll be rooting for the Jets since I'm originally from New Jersey. At home we're all Steelers fans, so what can I say.

With the Bears out of it, its tough to manufacture enthusiasm for this one, but I've always kinda liked the Jets since the old AFL days, and can't root for a team that's switched leagues and bounced around. Besides India No Place is exactly that: No Place.

As for the other matchup, rooting for the Saints. Not that I care about them at all, more because I hate the Purple Pukes in general, and Favre in particular. I'd love to see them get blown out.

Quote Originally Posted by TallestBabyEver View Post
    Colts are going to win, but it's gonna be harder than everyone thinks. I'll be cheering from the Jets sidelines!

I agree with this one. The Jets are a tough out....great defense, a lot of heart. But Peyton can lead a touchdown drive from his own 20 with 45 seconds left. It will be a battle, but the Colts should win in the end.

Ugh, not really a fan of either. (Go Pats! )

I really don't like Payton though, so I'll have to go with the underdogs.

I put my vote on the colts (because there is only 1 minute left and they are winning :popcorn

Edit, they just won!

Well, the Colts won (even though it happened 1 hour ago). But for pity votes, the poll doesn't close until 2/2/10 so maybe the Jets could have won if the vote says so!