Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, I am new here and I was just wanting to say hello to everyone.

I am a DL and I live in Scotland.

I have been lurking around in this lifestyle but taken my time to finally sign up.

welcome! Do you have any hobbies that you would like to tell us about?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies outside of *b/dlism? I hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we got here. Peace and Love

Wayhay, the scottish AB community is flourishing atm so youve chose a good time to get active, but two years is a hell of a wait.
    Oh well, youre loss, you coulda had a day out in edinburgh with the other easties today,
    Ye dinny ken talula, like, shes fae fife anaw, like, ken.
    (sorry it just iresistable, like)
    Anyway, Welcome, I hope you go on to be a productive member here at ADISC.

two years is a long time indeed. I play sports and cycle when I am not at work, but I seem to be working a crazy amount at the moment.

I signed up ages ago and completely forgot. I have not really been doing anything abdl in the mean time as i was staying with my parents. It is a bit of a taboo subject as they have found my stuff in the past (when I was 14-15). Nothing said since then aside from a bit of quiet when nappy adverts come on the telly but I wasn't really looking to be worrying about getting mail order deliveries et al.