Thread: I feel invincible!!

Talking I feel invincible!!

Well today I had a indoor track meet and I ran in the 200 meter dash. My other best times had been 32.28, 31.44, and 31.02 My goal was to hit any number between 30.00 and 30.99 at tonight's meet I had ran the 200 in 30.62 which is .4 better than my old best! I know for some people running it in like 26-25 is good but for me that is really good.
    YouTube - Adelitas Way- Invincible

Dude that is great!
    BTW I don't care if you usually run it in 99.9, which is probability better than I would do, and shaved it down to 97 it is still an improvement. Far too few people realize that the true measure of a man is not against competitors but against himself.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    But track doesn't start for another two months.
    this is indoor track, it starts in the winter.

Excellent. The numbers don't matter. PR's are a wonderful thing. The only thing better is nosing out a best friend and/or archrival.

Sadly, I'm 10+ years past the possibility of any PR's, so I have to settle for beating friends/competitors.

All I can say about track is that if I actually did High School Sports I would know that I wouldn't be bad in track. Too bad I have a job.