Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conan leaves the Tonight Show

Default Conan leaves the Tonight Show

Tonight is the last night Conan has with the Tonight Show after only 7 months at the helm. Leno will be moving back to his 11:35 slot, leaving the Prime time slot due to sliding ratings. Kinda sad that he was only on for such a short period of time. Anyone have any preferences to whom you like more? Thoughts on the whole ordeal?

I like Conan; he just seems like more fun and Leno just seems old and washed up.

The popular opinion seems to be that Jay is Evil, and Conan is in the right. I'm biased unfortunatly as I've always likes Conan. I also Like jay Leno, but I'm gonna say I don't feel that he should be being moved like this, and Conan taking the schtick.

I never watch Leno and never watch Conan. I watch the Simpsons which is on FOX and The Late Show with David Letterman. Personally on the NBC ordeal, Conan was cheated but gets 35 million to be a free agent and I will still watch the better show in Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. That show is the BOMB!!!! Yesterday they made people lick random stuff for $10 USD!!!

I watch John Stewart and then Stephen Colbert. Leno is boring most of the time. I watched Conan when he got the 11:35 spot and I thought he was stupid, but I thought maybe it was an age thing. I like my comedy to be clever, involved, or absolutely beyond the fringe. Leno and Conan are none of those.

I've never watched Conan's show, but there's something about him just burning NBC's money as one last take-that really is funny in a way I'm not sure how to describe.

...Even if the horse wasn't Mine That Bird, that was brilliant. XD