Thread: "authentic"

Default "authentic"

my sister and i were talking about places in the world that try to keep up the "authentic" style of living.

EX: there are castles in scotland that you can rent.. to live out the old scottish lifestyle
    EX2: there is a town in england that lives in Victorian fashion.

my question is this
    if you decided to go to one of these authentic places would you wear?
    also would you wear the modern style or the old styles?

From my interpretation of the question, I would probably say:
    1) YES!
    2) I would prefer to wear modern because I am both more used to the modern styles and the old styles are mostly cloth and just wearing dresses like they did back in the 1700s.

The way I understand that is would I wear a diaper and if I dd would it be a modern diaper or a diaper that fits the time era an location. Yes I would wear. First try the older style then depending on the feeling go back to modern.

I would defiantly wear the old style .. i mean it IS called authentic living right .. so why break any laws as soon as you get there .. i mean i doubt i'd be the only one .. and if they can do it so can i =)

i definately wear them, era has no revelance. but what where the old style diapers like?