Thread: Greetings / Introductions

Default Greetings / Introductions

Hello to all: New to this blog stuff even though I been using the internet for 12 or so years. Wet the bed till I was 9 probably because my parents split when I was 4. My mother could not take care of my sister and I and had to put us in a home for children, never forgave her self for it. But that was a long time ago!
    Never held it against her she had to do what she had to do but I'm draging on.
    It was in the home that I realized that I liked wearing diapers because of wetting the bed I had to wear a bath tow as a diaper but it did not work well so they threatened to put me in the nursery if I did not stop wetting the bed and I looked forward to going there but for some reason I stopped,bummer! So moving right along on and off through my life I would put on a diaper using a bath tow but that didn't cut it so in the last few years I have bought diapers and plastic pants through the internet and made my own LFG. Now I am 54 I meet my wife 30 years ago and have been married for 27 years shes the best!!
    On our first date we sat in my car all night and talked about every thing and I told her that I was a crossdresser and she had no problem with that and supports me with it and she has done the same with me wearing diapers one hell of a woman. My interest I am just getting into remote control helicopters, computers, electronics, heavy equipment,invent things ( not made any money at it ) weld and fabricate things out of steel, like shows about how things are made. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love