Thread: new :)

Default new :)

hey im new to this i only saw this forum i think its brillant i have been on diaper lover and adult baby sites before i want to wear diapers but i dont know where to buy them? im from ireland and i dont know anyone from here that is a diaper lover

I think you'll find that www . cosyndry . com will ship to Ireland. She's very reliable, and dispatches the same day as you place an order. I always get my nappies (disposable and terry) from her.

thanks for that but if i done that ill be afraid my mum or dad would find out

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

thanks ya make me feel welcome well im just a normal teenager football is my hobbie :L

Hi there

I'm originally from Dublin but I've moved in the past couple of years. I never tried to purchase diapers while in Dublin so I'm afraid I can't help you there. I'm sure it's not impossible though.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Adisc......I can't think of anything smart to say D:

hey dude welcome to the forum. its nice to see another irish fella here, as for diapers they are easy enough to get over here, as long as you dont mind asking. most pharmacies will be able to get them for you and boots do there own brand but dont display them. also there are is a pharmacy on talbot st that has them out on display, i think its called murrays. they sell molicare they cost about 25 euro or so

Hi dublinbaby, Welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy being here, have fun.