Thread: Just a small intro..

Default Just a small intro..

Just joined so wanted to post an intro. I joined because this seems a like a friendly and less pervey site than most AB/DL sites. Glad to see some real coversation.

I'm 26 and identify as FTM although I haven't started transition yet. I'm a relationship with a girl who is super duper. We both live together and have several fish and two fantastic Guitar Hero guitars!

I'm quite a quiet person and only have a handful of close friends. I work and study in the health care field and I'm looking foward to getting my degree. My other interests are theme parks and cool Nikes. I can't cook anything without it burning!

I have enjoyed the AB/DL side of me for several years. I enjoy role playing as a little boy who still wears nappies.

Look forward to posting here, thank you.

Glasgow eh? Im studying at Ed atm!

We're having a meet-up in Ed this weekend so if you stick around maybe you can come to the next one

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site

Very cool. Nice to hear from someone close by.

Also interesting that you're having a meetup. Be good to hear how that goes. Maybe will come to the next one, thank you.

Read your blog BTW. Very funny!

Welcome to the site, rgfire!

I hope you enjoy yourself here -- you seem like the type that would very quickly slide right into the conversations and contribute! It's good to hear about your wonderful relationship!

Now what about that Rock Band drum set? Don't let it be the red-headed step child! -_^

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome to Adisc hope to see you post around often