Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Oh God! What 2 days i passed!

I know now that i'm a diapers lovers. I didn't know is exist. I just thought then i was crazy hell. Yesterday i just shopped online for electronics and have not clue why but i check for diapers, probably because i'm too scare to buy at drugstore. I found some websites about AB/DL and started to read everything i found! I passed the entire day on this but at the middle i just go buy some!

And wow! i just found a community, people like me. No judgement at all! I found in 1 day what I cannot explain in 15 years! Damn its so good to know! But it's weird at the same... i like it, i'm right? i will be like that for rest of my life?! Can i change?! So much question at the same time but at least i found that i'm an DL!

I actually started loving it at 14-15 maybe; make my own with plastic bag and toilet paper... my mother was thinking that i used a lot of rolls but she didn't know anything. I bought the first pack at 16 and after this pack i stopped for years (get a girl friend). After quit my girl friend lovin' diapers came back really don't know why, it's really impulsive. I bought few times baby diapers and stop it for few times, it's was on and more off until my accident of last july when i got 2 ribbs and a hip broken. So i needed to stay in bed for 4 months! My lovin' came back again! And now i'm alone, i got my own apartment and i use a lot of diapers, i sleep with... 3 by day maybe...

So that's it that's me!

Sorry for the approximate english, i'm french from Montreal

Nice the meet you all!

Bonjour ADISC! Hope you enjoy others and our supportive community. Peace and love from a guy who knows fragmented at times French.

Welcome to the site, Vinny

It's a pretty amazing feeling to realize you're not the only one like this. I hope this will be a good place for you to learn more about this and see how it fits into your life. It might make you kind of weird, but you're not alone.