Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull-ups vs Traditional

Default Pull-ups vs Traditional

To be honest, I have no idea what the terms are, but that's the purpose of this post.

I went to the store the other day. Like I've said elsewhere, I don't wear diapers, but I'm in love with a man who does. So I'm trying to get a handle on things. This question should be really simple!

Which do you prefer: pull-ups or the traditional (the ones with the closures)? And why? Why would you use one over the other?

The traditional ones are called briefs, and the closures are called tapes. I wear briefs because their capacity is higher and they are more comfortable and can be made tighter.

I like the traditional diapers because they are similar to what I used when I was a baby. Today's adult pull-ups don't really look like baby diapers, more like granny panties. Hope that helps!

Definitely briefs; more absorbent, thicker, more 'baby like', and easier to get a better fit.

The diapers are better then pullups. The good ones are plastic and hold more then any pullup ever will.

Adult pull ups almost all suck. The decent ones are still not like kids pull ups and kid pull ups don't really work outside their intended size range. So even though I enjoyed pull ups as a kid I prefer briefs with tapes now.

Gotta go with the Traditionals here. Pullups might be ok for a few rp scenarios but give me a full thick diaper anyday.

Same here. Adult pull-ups leakway too easily and are all ruffley. Taped briefs can be tightened properly.

Butterfly Mage

I like the traditional diapers/briefs much better than pullups for two reasons: a diapers absorbs much better than a pullup; you don't have to take off your shoes and pants in order to change a diaper (but you do for changing a pullup).