Thread: Self intro

Default Self intro

I swear I had an account here, but it might have been deleted because I haven't been to this site in a year or two.
    Well here I am! Nice to meet you all. Outside of liking diapers, obviously, I have a lot of hobbies like working out, studying Japanese , making videogames more than playing them nowadays (in rpg maker and Adventure Game Studio), and retro videogames. I like a lot of metal bands but not so
    much the heavy stuff, big fan of Opeth though. I just got back from study abroad in Japan for a year which I think I talked to some of you about before.
    I'm not really into the adult baby stuff I just like diapers ever since I was a kid, which I believe was triggered by quite a few events. I have my on and off periods but I'm not OCD about it. Although I recently discovered I'm bipolar, unfortunately. I think I'll make a topic about what I went through with that as well. Sorry this was a little long, thanks for bearing with me if you read the whole thing

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love