Thread: Kendall Wings Supreme Vs. Attends w/Waistband

Default Kendall Wings Supreme Vs. Attends w/Waistband

So from what I have seen on the net, the Kendall Wings Supreme have all the same features of the Attends w/Waistband. Personally I don't like the Attends because the absorbency is relatively low and the fluff falls to the bottom of the crotch almost immediately. My question for those who know is whether the Wings Supreme are any better? Thanks!

I tried the Kendall brand and they aren't bad. I came across four packages of them at a thrift store and had no idea what brand they were until I opened the packages. They are slightly thicker than Attends and Attends used to be much thicker than they are now. I wish Proctor & Gamble still made them but oh well, they are still one up on Depends and most of the store brands. It has been awhile since I used Kendall so I couldn't tell you if they changed any or not, this was like two years ago.

I like the the plastic on Attends. It's nice and crinkly. I'd have to say beside being a bit thicker, it could use leak guards on the with waistband ones. They are really babyish to me. I haven't tried the kendall ones so I can't make an opinion about those. I know Attends have a leg up vs Depend and other store brands. The Attends rise high as well.

I just ordered some Kendall Supreme to try them, they were $9 for 12 medium at this place
    Kendall - Wings Supreme Briefs, Medium, 12/bag
    (the only place I could find were I could get 12, everywere else seemed to only sell them by the case)

I just ordered some Kendall Supreme to try them, they were $9 for 12 medium at this place
    Kendall - Wings Supreme Briefs, Medium, 12/bag
    (the only place I could find were I could get 12, everywere else seemed to only sell them by the case)
    Thanks for the tip!

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Please let me know how they are.