Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosplay what should i get?

Default Cosplay what should i get?

iv been probebly been watching way too much anime lately but i want to get a cosplay out fit. anything will do and the outfit that gets mentioned the moste i will try to get. btw i have already did sephiroth (like who hasn't) but thats just to give an idea what i look like,but my hair is not that long (nipple length). so surgestions plaese?

well, what do you wanna cosplay as? do you have any ideas on what you'd wanna do? what's your favorite anime?

...This has little to nothing to do with roleplaying.

agreed... but im all for cosplaying.. i personally try ones that have very simple costumes, mostly because i dont kow the first think about tailorcraft.

Code Geass, DGray-man, Elfen Lied, Haruhi, Hellsing, Lucky Star, Ouran Host Club, Rosen Maidon, Shuffle!, Yu-gi-oh or any common theams that is in anime (lolita made outfit for e.g.)

Do you think you'd have the neccessary time and materials to make a costume for Elfen Lied, Hellsing, DGrayman, Ouran Host Club, YugiOh, or LuckyStar? I'm a sucker for cute costumes :P But it's seriously up to what you wanna do and whether you'll have the time and resources neccessary to make a costume for a convention.

If you have the cash you can buy a costume.

so thats one for the school girl out-fit ... hmm ill need to get some make up to for that