Thread: Hola Amigos

Default Hola Amigos

Hello friends. I am a 14 year old TB, hooked ever since I tried on my first pullup when I was 9. I am an avid saxophonist, and have beenplaying for several months. As my name suggests, I LOVE ANIME, from Gundam Seed Destiny to Gurren Lagann to Death Note to Code Geass. I hope you all will accept me into your community

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Cool, another 'saxist!' What kind do you have? I have a Selmer Paris SuperAction 80, Alto, with black laquer. Are you into Jazz, Classical, Pop? Welcome to the site!

Hi. Welcome to ADISC. I am sure everyone will accept you here. This is one cool place to come and just hang out.

I am a beginner, as i only know the g,c,d, and f scales. I use an old as300 by selmer, which is one of y most prized possessions. I am mostly into classical. My dream saxophone is a selmer mark VI gold lacquered with silver plated keys

Welcome to ADISC animetoddler, im really happy to hear the art of wind instruments are not being lost ^_^

Hey animetoddler, welcome. I would love to learn to play the saxophone, glad to hear you play. Well, anyways, hope you enjoy it here in the community.