Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /delurk _

Default /delurk _

'sup.
    I suppose I should stop loitering and say something

I'm ... Sort of a non-sexual AB/babyfur, I don't really like many "normal" things (other than music, lol) so I don't really have much to say about myself. I'll answer questions if I can!

Quote Originally Posted by LilRedMew View Post
    'sup.
    What, we weren't worth the whole two words (three without the compound?) Way to impress amigo.

I suppose I should stop loitering and say something
    Yeah, I guess you should.

MIND YOUR HYGIENE!

I'm ... Sort of a non-sexual AB/babyfur, I don't really like many "normal" things (other than
    What are you trying to say? That you're too good for "normal"? What makes you so special anyways? Don't you know there are starving kids in Tokyo and whales dying on the beaches of Guam? GUAM?!?!

music, lol)
    MUSIC IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!

so I don't really have much to say about myself.
    You've already done enough.

I'll answer questions if I can!
    Do or do not... there is no try.

HOW DID YOU TURN GREEN?

Welcome to ADISC! We are a loverly and accepting community not drawn together by our love for shiny red buckets although I'm sure some people on here like them anyways. We are a support community unless you say something dumb or are actually an old dude pretending to be a young girl. Hope you have fun here, or that you are able to vent your frustrations in a way which turns into a respectable conversation amongst the members or find whatever it you're looking for barring any Lucky Charms cause thems mine and if you get them first and don't tell me I'll... I'll... hey, this paragraph said shiny red bucket.

Go get 'em champ!

... For some reason I don't feel particularly encouraged to post much more.

And yet you've already started! You're one more is a trend! Two more and you're on a roll! You can do it, I know you can!

There's not a mountain that we can't climb! There's not a irver we can't make it over! There's no tomorrow that we can't find if we try... we know we're gonna make it... nothing can stop us now!!!

Chorus lyrics from a song from a "The Little Engine That Could" movie I had when I was a kid. I really liked it, and attribute much of my never-say-die-ness to it's deep poetic symbolism and encouraging social commentary. I'm paying it forward.

Welcome to ADISC! Please enjoy our stay. Please be active and have a nice day.

Don't be afraid.. I think Slang is trying to be funny or welcoming in their own way... Maybe.. Possibly.. Not sure.. But yeah, you shouldn't let anyone stop you from enjoying your stay. Welcome, and hopefully you like it here.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome, from a fellow babyfur newb! What types of music do you like?