Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To dress or be dressed

Default To dress or be dressed

Here is the start of the many questions I have. Admittedly, I feel a little intimidated to ask questions because I am so green to a lot about this lifestyle. I'm aching to learn more but I really, really hope I never come off insulting or judgmental. I'm just thirsty to learn more.

So my first question is this: when it comes to putting a diaper on, what has more of an effect: putting it on yourself or having someone put it on for you? Regardless of the scenario involved, does it make a difference? Granted, I'm looking at this from the care-taker point of view, but I'd like to hear all sides of it.

Care taker putting it on will usually mean a better fit for a start. And coupled with the babying, it's a lot better - totally makes a difference for me anyway!

I've always wanted to find the right guy - and hopefully he will be willing to put one on me. That's something I've always wanted. But it would have to be somebody I really trusted doing that - otherwise, I'd rather put it on myself.

Elli

Hey Vae. Yeah, I like to ask questions sometimes too. Hmm, I don't know. I've only ever put my own ones on myself, but my guess is that with putting your own on you can feel if the nappy is comfortable or too loose etc, but if some one else does the task, they have a better angle to see what they're doing. Hmm...

By the way, when you ask what has more of an 'effect', do you mean the most effective way to properly put on a nappy? I've interpretted it that way. But I've just realised I might have got that wrong.

i have only ever put my own on, but i imagine that getting somebody else to do it would be way better, i know i would if i could find the right guy to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Hey Vae. Yeah, I like to ask questions sometimes too. Hmm, I don't know. I've only ever put my own ones on myself, but my guess is that with putting your own on you can feel if the nappy is comfortable or too loose etc, but if some one else does the task, they have a better angle to see what they're doing. Hmm...

By the way, when you ask what has more of an 'effect', do you mean the most effective way to properly put on a nappy? I've interpretted it that way. But I've just realised I might have got that wrong.
    What I mean by "effect" is if it would be more enjoyable or pleasurable. I honestly love the idea of putting one on someone. That's the care-giver thing ("Let me take care of you..."). But I didn't know if it'd obtrusive or threatening to the person who's wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    What I mean by "effect" is if it would be more enjoyable or pleasurable. I honestly love the idea of putting one on someone. That's the care-giver thing ("Let me take care of you..."). But I didn't know if it'd obtrusive or threatening to the person who's wearing it.
    If you both have a mutual trust in each other about what your doing, then i think it would be equally as enjoyable for both involved

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Ah, got you now. Thanks

I would imagine it being quite emotionally gratifying to have a nappy put on by a care-giver, even if just every now and then or as a one-off experience. It would have to be by an extremely close and trusted individual though, such as my fiance. But, I've decided to keep these things out of my relationship to an extent, and that would cross the line just a little too much and I'm cool with that. But yeah, circumstances aside, there is something desirable about it.

If it is put on right it does not matter function wise. Having someone else handling your genitals is usually more fun than doing it yourself. Even if they don't know how to put on an adult diaper properly.

Smile

Well, I've only ever put one on myself too, and I reckon I can get the fit perfect - I'm a bit fussy about things like that! But if a girl I cared about put one on me... that would be awesome!

You say how you have a caretaking instinct... well, I think one of the nice things about being an AB/DL is that I can let my mind escape to a time when I was little, when I had no worries or responsibilities - a time when I was cared for.

Being cared for now (or put in nappies) would makes me feel small and cute again.

It's not just about the nappies. If my other half suddenly said "Right. If you're gonna act like a child, I'll treat you like one", and took me by the hand to the bedroom, put a nappy on me, while I lay there "helpless" like a baby, maybe putting a dummy (pacifier) in my mouth if I said anything... well... that would be even better!

Hope this helps