Thread: Hello from me!

Default Hello from me!

Hi all, am new here!

I'm a UK based member, primarily a DL but more and more coming to realise I have strong AB tendencies

Currently house sharing but within the next month or so hopefully moving into my own place so that should enable a lot more nappy use. My current fave nappies are cuddlz which I think are pretty much the best available in the UK. Also of course have a soft spot for Pampers as stuffers but then who doesn't!

Don't get to wear as much as I'd like at the moment due being paranoid about having nappies in a shared house....I know that's overly cautious but hey, hopefully will change soon....

Look forward to getting to know some on here.

Hi there, nice to see another person from the UK!

There was recently a review of cuddlz somebody did on here so you might want to look at that and add your comments to it.

Anything you'd like to tell us about your hobbies, interests etc? we're about more than just the nappies here

TIP - change your picture, you're on this site so we know you like nappies, that kind of picture wont earn you any favours as your avatar.

Welcome to ADISC, and I hope that you are able to pull through with your own place. I haven't met many UK members, so it's nice to see that some are here.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love