Thread: New Boy

Default New Boy

Hi all ,
    I am Courtney and I am a 17 year old boy. I have been a teen baby for a while, and I like to think of myself as a 3-4 year old. I wear disposable and cloth, but only occasionally. I like to dress as a much younger boy when I am diapered

Hello Courtney. It's good to know that some younger people are able to come here and openly express themselves, and I find myself in the same boat as you. Depending on my mood I can range anywhere from 2-6 years old, so it's nice to see someone else who thinks in the same range when it comes to their childishness. As for dressing as a younger boy, I think that's pretty cool, since some people aren't able to express themselves that openly. Welcome to the site and I hope you like it.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome to the site Courtney. I'm also from Virginia. I'm guessing drinking the James River has a rather regressive affect on people.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. Please be active in the forum and have a nice day good ser.

Hey Courtney! Welcome to ADISC, Dude. I hope you will have a good time here and enjoy all the cool stuff.