Thread: Hello everyone

Talking Hello everyone

Wanna say hello to everyone and introduce my self. Im a 15yr old boy, my name is Ryan I live in SLC Utah. I have liked diapers my whole life, use them for both #1 #2. My parents know about my love for diapers. my mom used to baby me before i was a teen.

Hi gnboy93 and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Do you ski or snowboard? Never been out to Salt Lake City during the winter (although, as far I can remember, I *was* there at one point...), what's it like? I listen to mostly electronic music, what do you listen to?
    My mom treated me like a child because I was that, an only child. That ended around when I was 5 or so, I think. I hate admitting I've used diapers in precarious ways (scat is a four letter word around here unless pre-warned...), but I don't mind using them for their easier intended purpose.

hi gnoby if you ever need someone to chat to just message me ill giv u my msn =) i know its hard growing up as a dl im going through it myself =)

Welcome to ADISC.

Do you have other interests besides AB/DL stuff? Non-fetish content abounds on our forums and we take pride in being communal. Describe yourself a bit more so we can get to know you better. Do you enjoy gaming? What about music? I love classic rock and soundtrack.

Please enjoy your stay.

Hello Ryan, and welcome to ADISC. I can sympathize with being a teenager who likes diapers, but I also think it's really cool that your parents know about it, and hopefully they accept it. Though, we'd like to know a bit more about you. What do you like to do? Read long novels, write poetry or small stories, listen to music? It'll help people get to know you better, and you may spark up some friendships.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your stay please be active and proticipate in the forums and Do not drink the water.