Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Foods that you absolutely HATE!

Default Foods that you absolutely HATE!

This thread is probably the furthest extent of a hate thread that I am willing to make, but here goes.

What foods out there in the world do you despise passionately?

For me, the worst food in the world is onions. I find them to be revolting in every way. The odd thing is, I do not mind green onions, but white, yellow and red onions disgust me in every way imaginable. The texture, the strong onion taste, everything about them - yuck!

I also despise the texture of cooked tomatoes. I love the flavor of peppers, but I despise their texture, as well.

I also hate eggs. I find them to be icky.

And the other food I really despise? I love fresh olives, I love jarred olives, but I cannot stand the black canned olives. They taste like metal to me.

Post about the foods that you hate in this thread. But please be respectful of others' opinions - I don't think any less of others for liking the foods I despise, after all.

Butterfly Mage

My most hated foods are brussel sprouts (I really dislike the taste) and boiled spinach (I really loathe the texture).

It's got to be salad for me. It doesn't taste of anything, doesn't fill you up and its cold! Why my mum insisted on giving it to me all the time I won't know. I'll eat anything else and am not fussy at all I just don't like salad. Particulary tomatoes... Yuk!

well I'm very fussy, so there are a large number of things I can't stand. However a few will get a special mention: Tomato, I'll eat it on pizza but otherwise I can't stand the texture, sweetcorn makes me want to throw up, carrots taste revolting cooked or raw, as do cooked green beans. Then lettuce and cucumber I avoid if possible.

Foodwise, I hate (from can't eat to would prefer not to have):
    - peanuts (highly allergic)
    - nuts (allergic)
    - coconuts
    - celeri, kohlrabi
    - olives
    - curry (the spices)
    - spinach
    - any meat with lots of fat running all over it - I can't stand the texture of it

Egg, nasty smell, nasty texture regardless of how you cook it and nasty taste. Just catching a tiny whiff of it makes me want to vomit.

I have very little problem with taste, it's texture and colour that does me.

I hate mashed potatoes because of the texture...
    I also don't eat red or yellow foods. e.g. tomatoes (and ketchup etc.), sweetcorn, non-green peppers...

I do like red apples though, there's always exceptions.

I hate baked beans! It's not the bean itself, but the sauce they're always in.

Bananas are gross too.

I hate most sauces that you find in fast food places, especially mayonnaise!

~Steak that's anything more cooked than medium rare. Really.
    ~Plain eggs (Gotta have cheese 'n' meat on it)
    ~Milk (allergic)

NeiNei: if your shit looks like Baked beans... I'd get to the doctor :P

For me it would have to be cabbage, Califlower, and sprots. They all smell, all look minging. Why eat them when theres other great veggies around?