Thread: Hey~

Default Hey~

Hi. I've been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now, and I figured now would be as good a time as any to introduce myself...

I'm sixteen, male, bisexual, a diaper (or rather, nappy, as I'm British...) lover and as of yet haven't mustered up the courage to go go into a shop and buy any diapers... I'm really interested in literature, history and Japanese culture (by which I mean anime, JRPGs... yeah.

No idea how frequently I'll post, but looking forward to being part of the community I suppose.

I saw anime and JRPGs, so you're ok in my book!

Welcome to ADISC

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Mufasa... I just hear that name and I shudder.

Ooo... do it again.

Ooo, it tingles.

And palindromic too. Welcome to ADISC and such. Play safe and make lots of friends.

Welcome to the forums, and I've studied Japanese Culture a little on my own, though I'm nowhere near knowledgeable about it. As for liking Literature, what type is your favorite? I personally prefer fantasy stories, but occasionally I can find a good romance novel. Perhaps one day we can exchange our thoughts on books we both may have read. I hope you enjoy your stay here, mostly everyone is nice.

Fun fact. You can not become a japanesse Citizen.

Well Welcome to the forum. Please be active. And if you ever meet a user named grizzy cover your butt. =3