Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 and being babied

Default 24/7 and being babied

Hi, I apologise for the thread name, but I couldn't think of a better title!

My housemates are away this weekend, so I have been wearing since 5pm last night, with the intention of staying in them until tomorrow afternoon (following good hygeine of course!)

The thing is, I thought it would get me in baby mood, and really start to embrace the lifestyle. But even though I spent last night wearing a onesie/dummy, at no point did I feel "babyish". I certainly am enjoying wearing (ignoring certain aspects I won't go into on here). But I've never felt in baby mood.

However, when my girlfriend and I are roleplaying, I love being Daddy to her, and am looking forward to being more disciplinary. I also really regress when she plays Mummy, and I'd like to experience that further.

So to get to the point of the post, does anyone find they can only regress with someone looking after them? Or am I unique in that way?

Thanks!

June

I don't need someone to look after me to feel like a toddler, I feel that way when I'm wearing my pampers, in my pajamas, sucking a paci and snuggling a stuffed animal. I feel just as good, but I would love to have a caretaker.

I can feel like a baby either with someone careing for me or when I'm by myself. I have lots of baby things, toys, clothes, furniture, etc. Loved to be cared for by someone the best, but can also just be a baby myself.

I actually find it MORE difficult to regress when I'm being babied a little. I feel like I have to work hard to make sure I'm responding as my partner expects and still feel like I've got my adult mask on. When I'm on my own it's a lot easier to slip into being little. Though being read a bedtime story while sucking on a soother does feel really good.

I've only had the experience w/ someone else one time, but I can say..I've never really felt so regressed. It's just not the same when you are alone.

LilLillyKitten

Haven't had enough experience to know if a caretaker would make an actual difference...

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    I actually find it MORE difficult to regress when I'm being babied a little. I feel like I have to work hard to make sure I'm responding as my partner expects and still feel like I've got my adult mask on. When I'm on my own it's a lot easier to slip into being little. Though being read a bedtime story while sucking on a soother does feel really good.
    Unfortuantly I haven't had a caretaker yet, but I'm guessing I'd find it simular to you Rosy. The need to make sure you're "acting" right would probably detract from the situation. Of course with the right person, after a length of time this would probably become none existant.
    I find it very easy to regress by my self through, just give me a teddy :P.

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    I've only had the experience w/ someone else one time, but I can say..I've never really felt so regressed. It's just not the same when you are alone.
    I feel the same way. By myself, it's just like, "Oh, this is nice... man, work's gonna suck tomorrow... gotta pay my car insurance tomorrow, too... I can't believe they showed Jason Segel's junk in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I really didn't need to see that..." There's just nobody there to help me let go.

I have to say I spent 3 days last week living the dream diapers, bottles, pacifiers and a whole lot of feeling like a baby. It was fantastic I did not have a care one but to be a baby again.

Peaceful

Sorry man, don't need someone babying me to feel babyish when I am "geared up"