Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spending more time in diapers than not in diapers

Default Spending more time in diapers than not in diapers

Ok, so here is a question for the great and mighty adisc-o-sphere.

first a preamble. I am in university, so I have a lot of free time, mostly 1 or two classes per day if I have any at all. so I wear diapers a lot now, I even started wearing to class regularily.

I did the figuring and it turns out now I am spending more time in diapers, than not in diapers, by a wide margin. I am not 24/7 more like 20/6.

but most of the people I see are either infrequent relative to me (i.e. once a week, month, blue moon) or 24/7. excluding bedwetters as that is a different case.

so my question is...Who else is like me, spending more time in diapers than not? i.e. at least 50% of your day, each day.

Loopygone

Hmm, I'm on the borderline with this, I wear most nights, and usually in the evenings as well. Just not during the day when I've got stuff to do. Dunno the ratio about 40/60 wear/notwear.

I am going to wear 24/7 next week to experiment, got the house to my self :P.

Thunder

Well, due to the fact that I'm 14, i really haven't gotten to try this much.

A interesting thing though, the first time I got diapers, I wore for about four days straight. I would have enoyed it more if they were good, however.

I definetley will later on.

I have loads of free time, they are occasions where I wear everyday for at least 12 hours, but then I change my mind and don't wear for a few days or weeks.

For me it's when the mood strikes me, I like being diapered, but somedays I am just too busy doing other things to care about diapers and the constant worry about leaking.

I actually did wear 24/7 for about 6 months last spring. I would wear a lot more than I do now but the limiting factor is A: with cloth its a ton of laundry and work, limited choice in fitting clothes, and all my diapers and pants are due for replacement. B: Disposables cost a lot of money and I go through a case of Molicares a month plus changing supplies.

So currently I do when the mood REALLY strikes me or when I know I'm gonna be under stress and I really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKitty View Post
    I actually did wear 24/7 for about 6 months last spring. I would wear a lot more than I do now but the limiting factor is A: with cloth its a ton of laundry and work, limited choice in fitting clothes, and all my diapers and pants are due for replacement. B: Disposables cost a lot of money and I go through a case of Molicares a month plus changing supplies.
    the money side of things is kicking my ass at the moment. I am on Tena's (cheap but thin) and Bambinos (expensive and thick). the problem is this, bambinos cost 90.30 a case in Canada (that is NUTS). and a case is only 48, so that is like a month and a half for me at best. even the cheap ones cost a fair bit too 45 for a case o 40.

the good news is that it is not TOTALLY breaking the bank on diapers, but it is just more expensive than I would like.

LilLillyKitten

This would be me, lol, but I don't use them very often.

However, I have worn and used 24/7 for a 30 day period before...

i wear pretty much every night, but i still spend well under 50% of my time padded. i mostly only wear them in the daytime if i'm just hanging around at home with nothing to do, which is rare for me these days.

i could envision that ratio increasing though. maybe if i had a job that allowed me to feel comfortable wearing to work, for example. or if i eventually became more comfortable than i am now with wearing around friends and in social situations.

LilpawsGHuskypup

I wear when I feel like it during my spare time, and I do not wear in school yet.
    Mostly at evenings and during the night.

i'm wearing more since i got my goodnites, but not as much as you still. just in my spare time