Thread: Hello, I am new here

Default Hello, I am new here

Hello to all,

I have just joined this group. I am feeling a little shy and nervous, as I am not very good at introductions.
    I am by nature a shy person, but I am also very caring and considerate of others.

I am by all accounts a diaper lover, but have more of a 'leaning' to plastic pants. I've spent many years trying to fathom out why nappies and plastic pants have such a 'hold' on me. At the end of the day, it is something I just happen to like.

Kind regards to all

Great to have you. ^_^
    I hope that you learn a bit about yourself here, I certainly did.

Well anyway, explore around a little, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Hey bigboypants good to see more Ukers here

Welcome to the site as well. Liking diapers and plastic pants makes sense to me.

Helo there. You sound like an intresting guy. I am actualy kind of shy myself. I was kind of like you the first time i actualy came on this site. But i look forward to hearing your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site as well. Liking diapers and plastic pants makes sense to me.
    And me. Ours is not to reason why.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Welcome to ADISC, anything that you'd like to tell us about? If you are willing to share your hobbies and interests, it's quite possible that people will be more accepting. I personally enjoy writing and reading fantasy stories, with the occasional romance novel in the mix. What about you?

Welcome! Since I'm pretty shy myself I understand you quite well. I felt totally awkward when I joined and didn't know how to start. After all, one doesn't want to make mistakes or step on anybodies toes...! You sound quite cool about yourself liking nappies! Are there any other things that make your life worth living?