Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to pull off...?

Default How to pull off...?

A sport jacket and jean combo? I have a nice gray sport jacket(blazer) that I would like to wear, but what type of shirt can I wear under it? Like would a t shirt be alright, or look too hickish? I have tried it with a turtle neck, but that just makes things too damn hot. Also, what type of shoes can I wear with this outfit?

A nice pair of deck shoes/trainers would work with that I think, or just a pair of black loafer style ones. Dunno about t-shirt/shirt through.

Ya I was thinking deck shoes as well, I am just bushed on what type of shirt about a nice button down one?

I'd go with a colored button down with highly starched collars.

I like that look, a nice plain T shirt (in a contrasting color) a suit jacket and jeans, only I would wear sneakers, younger guys can pull off that look, to me that says I don't really care what you think I like this.

If I have to go somewhere dressy I still dress this way, I have my own I don't really care look... because I don't care what other people think.

I say ditch the jeans, go for some nice khakis, you will be surprised how comfortable they really are. Add a decent polo shirt and you'll be ready to hit the town; or if nothing else look exactly like me, lol.

The thing is ballucanb, it says I don't really care what you think of this, but I do really, really I do.

Jeans, t-shirt, and trainers, now thats a look that shows you don't care. Especially when unironed (I'm a bachelor, and I don't live at home!)

To answer this question is harder than resolving America's Health Care Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    To answer this question is harder than resolving America's Health Care Crisis.
    Haha, good one :P

Go with a cardigan/graphic-Tshirt combo. Or just wear some sort of ironic T underneath and leave the sport coat unbuttoned.