Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Kayla (aka MAKAYLA -- from old times DPF)

Default Hi from Kayla (aka MAKAYLA -- from old times DPF)

Hi peoples... I don't know how many of you that I know here yet cause I have only seen a couple of names I recognized but its nice to meet those of you that I don't know.

I have been a member of the ABDL community on and off for a little over a decade now (somewhere around 13 years give or take)
    been a DL pretty much since potty training
    been into age play since around 19 or 20, but am not a baby :p am a precocious little girl when age-playing
    recently discovered BDSM on SecondLife, which actually brought me back to diapers with some new fun perspectives.

In general its been a while since I have been active in the community and I figured I should say hi

Hey Kayla, so you are seasoned veteran of DLism then, welcome aborad then haha

hi diaperedteenager, yes I am without a doubt... although hoping that either this is a new start with people not knowing me, or only the good side of my reputation follows me

thank you for the welcome

June

Makayla!

Good to see you joined here!

Perhaps you remember me from dpf, username full diapersss. It's good to have you here.

Wow, DPF, my first diaper website. Glad to see people making their way over here. My name on there was
    . I was mainly in the teen chat while I was on back in high school. Do you remember a baby john from there? Long story short I left after calling a deep sounding older man...
    Anyways, I think we were on there during the same time, but I appologize for not recognizing your name on there.
    So how do you like here so far? You've been on this board's IRC chat, right? I could have sworn I saw you on there (these overnights are killing me...).
    TL;DR: Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Peachy

Oh, lookie! Another old DPF face. Seems the "old crew" is slowly starting to get back together!

Welcome to ADISC.

Peachy

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love

Quote Originally Posted by NirvanaisAmazing View Post
    Makayla!

Good to see you joined here!

Perhaps you remember me from dpf, username full diapersss. It's good to have you here.
    hmmm... not sure but thanks for the welcome either way it has been long enough that I dont quite remember everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Wow, DPF, my first diaper website. Glad to see people making their way over here. My name on there was
    . I was mainly in the teen chat while I was on back in high school. Do you remember a baby john from there? Long story short I left after calling a deep sounding older man...
    Anyways, I think we were on there during the same time, but I appologize for not recognizing your name on there.
    So how do you like here so far? You've been on this board's IRC chat, right? I could have sworn I saw you on there (these overnights are killing me...).
    TL;DR: Welcome and enjoy your stay!
    yikes! well, yeah there was alot of creepiness there, especially at the last oh well though... I guess they finally sold the dpf.com url to some cyber squatter so it was time to finally move on.

I dont think I recognize your name either so no worries ** giggles **

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Oh, lookie! Another old DPF face. Seems the "old crew" is slowly starting to get back together!

Welcome to ADISC.

Peachy
    Hi Peachy <3333... if I remember right um... I mighta done some wrong to you the last we talked but I don't totally remember what all it was I wanted to apologize for that either way you were without a doubt one of the names that stands out the most so far it is really comforting to see old names and stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community. Peace and Love
    thanks! yeah... I have had a few hobbies over time... my most recent is Second Life and content development in the game... oh and cooking and making various cocktails <3333 and um... of course cuteness and dancing... and uuuuuuuh... dunno other stuff I am sure

Mako

I was in the Teen room as well WAY back when (2001-2002?), glad I left. Despite some cool people that were still there, the joke that was moderation on the teen side was down right negligent.

ADISC is a much better place to be, welcome to the site!

Error404

Holy crap. I remember you from back when I stalked the chat rooms for a laugh.

I went by the name LovingCookies.

You'll likely remember me because I often went all Bloodninja on the chatrooms out of boredom. O_o