Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: me go poty

Default me go poty

Sorry to offend everyone, I will stay out of your room.
    Last edited by quishydiaders; 03-Feb-2010 at 10:50. Reason: I was wrong to post here, sorry.

Ok before everyone goes bizerk dont you think just one of us should tell him whats appropriate rather than bash him? And just one person we dont need everyone posting saying that he is a bad person. Your not.

But this site is for diapers but we arent a typical diaper site. We dont say what we use diapers for as in what goes into our diapers. We say why we use them and talk about other pressing issues. I would ask a moderater to close this thread before everyone bashes you like they absolutley love to do, unfortunatly, and make a new intro about your other hobbies and how you came to liking diapers.

But other than that welcome to adisc and have fun here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Nikki View Post
    Ok before everyone goes bizerk dont you think just one of us should tell him whats appropriate rather than bash him? And just one person we dont need everyone posting saying that he is a bad person. Your not.

But this site is for diapers but we arent a typical diaper site. We dont say what we use diapers for as in what goes into our diapers. We say why we use them and talk about other pressing issues. I would ask a moderater to close this thread before everyone bashes you like they absolutley love to do, unfortunatly, and make a new intro about your other hobbies and how you came to liking diapers.

But other than that welcome to adisc and have fun here!!
    Oh please its a internet troll, most likely someone from SomethingAwful. The proof is the fact anyone knows how to spell "potty", even people with a .09 blood alcohol level.

Error404

Peachy

Hi and welcome!

How about telling us something about yourself other than your "poty" habits?! Surely, your potty habits aren't the most prominent feature of you, are they?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

I'm sorry - I couldn't let that go un-one-up'd.

[possibly posting in a troll thread?]
    Last edited by Neonite; 21-Jan-2010 at 04:15.

Olivia

Ok.....then......anything not related to that like hobbies?