Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi everyone, i'm a musician from California USA. I'm typically a bit of a lurker because i'm still rather nervous about the whole *b/dl thing. I find it interesting to read posts, but i've been to shy as of late to post my own opinions. Anyways enough of the shy little me. I got this username from a nickname from when I used to play sports. I was in sports from ages 6-9 soccer and baseball which was a blast when I was a kid.

I'm a pretty shy fellow, a bit self-conscious at that, but i'm really nice! the only time that I never feel nervous is when I play my music. I'm a guitar player and singer in a recently formed band which I am proud to be a part of. I have strong classic rock (70's/80's) influences and its pretty much the music I grew up on.

As far as my TB side it goes back as far as I can remember. I had a friend when I was younger who was into the same thing, she even suggested we make a diaper club (was about five at the time). That didn't go very far though but I never gave up on my interest. One of my cousin's was a bedwetter until about 8-9ish and whenever he spent the night he always had extra's which I "borrowed" but was never very good at hiding and always seemed to disappear after mum cleaned my room.

I bought my first pack of diapers back in October. My family is a bit of a techy family so we're ordering stuff for our computers all the time, and thankfully my family doesn't look through my mail, so I got a case of Bambinos. Not bad for a first time eh? Also near mid-december I got my first paci which has been a great relief, as it has actually helped me concentrate on whatever i'm doing whether it be guitar, video games, or schoolwork.

So that's the basic stuff, looking forward to looking around and posting here and there.

Welcome to ADISC! That is one cute avatar! Hope ya enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love