Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Pull Up

Default Looking for a Pull Up

Nothing fancy, nothing needing incredible absorbency. I am just looking to try a pull up i can buy in stores, something that if i don't have to pee enough for an attends I can get the urge to wear out of my system with a pull up. PS: no goodnites tried them before and not doing it again.

so, any suggestions?

I must mention... they have to be disposable
    Last edited by diaperedteenager; 15-Jan-2010 at 01:39. Reason: added details

Try rite aid they have pull up knock offs no cartoon prints just plain white

Goodnites, specially the girls ones ('Cause they've got the cutest designs :3)

But seriously, Goodnites are some of the better pull ups that you'll find on the market, considering that you're not looking for anything fancy with traits akin to a diaper that would be worn by Eros (Fnar fnar, Mythology reference).

Olivia

most depends.

I hear Tena makes some decent ones (but i don't know if they have them in your area)

Not to steal this thread, but I'm also looking for a pull-up. To be more specific, I'm looking for an adult pull up that is somewhat like briefs, where the padding comes up a good ways rather than stopping right where the landing zone is. I always keep wondering if it's too much to ask for a pull up that has padding similar to that of a diaper. I can't fit into goodnites anymore, so anything smaller or of equal size is out. Depends just don't cut it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity' View Post
    Not to steal this thread, but I'm also looking for a pull-up. To be more specific, I'm looking for an adult pull up that is somewhat like briefs, where the padding comes up a good ways rather than stopping right where the landing zone is. I always keep wondering if it's too much to ask for a pull up that has padding similar to that of a diaper. I can't fit into goodnites anymore, so anything smaller or of equal size is out. Depends just don't cut it at all.
    Tena is the best I've tried, and has a pretty decent padded area.

Tena can make a a great Pull up, altough depend refastenal are great to becuase the padding goes right up the front..